video editing OCMS - Rock me mama

Ser-T-Fide

Reaction score
I'm trying to get Windows Movie Maker to do more than its suppose to. I've managed to get it to do split screen but can't play both audio track at the same time, fades into next clip. Really not helpful since the purpose of this is to pull together a collab which needs a program to work. This is nothing pro, but a first attempt of me trying to incorparate backing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2w7FEelqvo

Some tips will be helpful.

I'm not sure what your question is. The video looks good, man.

I'm not sure what your question is. The video looks good, man.

thank you, and sorry if i didn't make myself clear. i'm struggling to get a split screen that works, with equal sound coming from both vids. right now i'm just using movie maker and it's limited even with extra gizmo's that i've downloaded to it.

sony vegas was suggested to me. i see there is a beta i can download but obviously have to pay for the program. can i still use the beta for my purposes or is there other programs that i can dowload for free that are just as effective?

much love

matt

not sure bout editing videos & stuff....but I am glad to see someone doing OCMS covers....I saw them 2wks ago in Murray & have my NYE tix to see them at the Ryman....dem boys put on one heck of a show! woot!

sounds good man!

thank you, and sorry if i didn't make myself clear. i'm struggling to get a split screen that works, with equal sound coming from both vids.

Do you have any audio programs? What you could do is record the video and the audio at the same time.. You would have to make separate tracks for separate parts, then sync the vids up with the audio.

Do you have any audio programs? What you could do is record the video and the audio at the same time.. You would have to make separate tracks for separate parts, then sync the vids up with the audio.

ok that makes sense, cheers. but i still dont have the proper audio program, what do you use?

I use garageband. I think you can get Audacity for free. Ask john (Link) about it, I know that's what he uses.

Top Bottom