Aloha from Holland

Cyrion

Reaction score
Hello UU,

I'm happy to join these forums and I would like to introduce myself.
To start, my name is Cyrion, I'm 19 years old and I live in the Netherlands.

I always wanted to have a Ukulele but never really got one.
But two weeks ago I suddenly thought of the Ukulele again, and I was very excited about it. So on my way back from school I picked up a cheap Ukulele just to start with, but when I got home and wanted to play, the Neck broke of its body :( The next day i returned the Ukulele to the store. A couple of days ago I bought myself a less cheaper Ukulele ;) and its great, I can't stop playing it, and I think I have found my instrument.

I hope I can learn alot at this place, because I'm thrilled to learn more :D

Cheers

You're in the right place. Welcome to UU! :)

Welcome, Cyrion :)

Aloha from Sacramento, welcome to UU. This place is packed with uke lessons. Happy journey.

Mele Kalikimaka & Hauoli Makahiki Hou.

Welcome to UU! I met a couple from Holland at a wedding this past weekend. The man was about 6'6" tall. And his beautiful wife was 6'1" tall (6'5" tall in her heels). Wow! I never realized the Dutch were such tall people.

I digress-you have come to the right place. There are so many great people here so don't be afraid to ask questions or stop by just to say hello.
:)

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Welcome to UU! I met a couple from Holland at a wedding this past weekend. The man was about 6'6" tall. And his beautiful wife was 6'1" tall (6'5" tall in her heels). Wow! I never realized the Dutch were such tall people. :)

yea, dutch people can be tall, i'm not small either ;) but it's just not for everyone.

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

yea, dutch people can be tall, i'm not small either ;) but it's just not for everyone.

Oh, she was a beautiful woman. He was actually a good looking guy (her husband that is). But I am barely 6' tall so she towered over me. It was kind of hot. But again, here I go taking us off topic.
Again, welcome to UU! We love tall people, short people, and everyone in between. :)

Top Bottom