100 Subscribers!

CountryMouse

Reaction score
You'll just attract the emo crowd too, so even more subscribers if you do post depressing songs! Win/win!!

Congrats!!

You'll just attract the emo crowd too, so even more subscribers if you do post depressing songs! Win/win!!

Congrats!!

:D Hadn't thought of it that way! Cool! Well, I don't like to stick to any one kind of song. It's what I feel like (or what I feel like playing) at the moment.

And thanks!

CountryMouse

Yea Mouse!!! btw I like depressing songs so I would still tune in :p

Yea Mouse!!! btw I like depressing songs so I would still tune in :p

Well, I've got one in mind that should be plunked down into the Christmas season anyway--topical, relevant. Just thinking about if I should try for harmonies or if I will wait until I figure things out in Windows Movie Maker a bit better. And you should see my microphone! It's a Tamagotchi TREE! LOL! We'll see. :p

CountryMouse

Congratulations! It is so awesome to just put out videos and one day realize that there are a 100 people out there that want to see and hear you play. The is quite an accomplishment. I am not near 100, but I am amazed that I have 1 subscriber, let alone 55. So continue to make your music and putting smiles on our faces.

Congratulations! It is so awesome to just put out videos and one day realize that there are a 100 people out there that want to see and hear you play. The is quite an accomplishment. I am not near 100, but I am amazed that I have 1 subscriber, let alone 55. So continue to make your music and putting smiles on our faces.

Thank you!

That's exactly it--there are all those people who like to watch my (?!?) videos. Still hard to take in! Anyway, I'm having fun doing videos; and if others like them, then I'm glad. :)

CountryMouse

Now you have 1 more. :D

Jack

Top Bottom