pick up problems

urawaza

Reaction score
hi everyone my uke's pick up has been acting up lately. it use to work just fine but then the other day i plugged it in and now it won't work i tried changing the battries but nothing happened any ideas on what i should do

What kind of uke and what kind of p/u?

:agree: Yup, need more info.

That said, first thing to do is check yr amp and lead with another uke or guitar or something to make sure the prob is at the uke end of things...

its a Lanikai LU21TE as for the pick up its the one that came with it. it says shadow on it thats all i can tell you about that. i have pluged my guitar into the amp and it work so it has to be the uke.

I am currently having the same problem with my Lanikai CK-TEQ... ived fixed guitar pickups on my friends electric but im afraid to mess with my ukes active pickup,,,,,

My only thought on ur problem is that maybe the wires from where the cord plugs into ur uke and the pickup itself werent sodered properly or have fallen off over time

could be loose/snapped/unsoldered wires, battery, cable, or amp. Gotta try different cables and amps and batteries, or check the internal wires.
Hopefully this won't happen to me, just bought a Lanikai LU21TE BK...

Top Bottom