Scrubs- Over the rainbow

sweat godnes x]

ukuleles hitting scrubs now aye??

put it in family guy or simpsons or one of those shows and it will be well known ;)

show it and play a good tune in the show that is

hahaha. and when Jason Castro played the song on American Idol, some people referred to it as the "Scrubs version" of Somewhere Over The Rainbow.

I saw this thread and i was like SYEAHHHHH BOYYIIII!!!!

but then i saw this post and now it makes me want to kill myself.

it is IZ'S VERSION YOU POO POO HEADS!

Ahhh yes...well I'll be going into nursing and reppin' the uke!

When I was playing a few weeks ago, someone requested "You know, that one in Scrubs. Somewhere Over The Rainbow, I think?" I then busted it out with my best Iz strum and my mate Brian sang.

It was Wagon of Science's first appearance. Although our friend Brian was there so we were temporarily named the Wagon of Briance :p

The first time I heard it was when Dr. Green was dying on E.R. Please someone on this board be old enough to remember that besides me?

im pretty sure there is a uke in the simpsons

its on the episode when krusty meets his daughter

The first time I heard it was when Dr. Green was dying on E.R. Please someone on this board be old enough to remember that besides me?

*raises hand*

The first time I remember hearing the Iz version of Over the Rainbow was in the movie Finding Forrester.

*raises hand*

The first time I remember hearing the Iz version of Over the Rainbow was in the movie Finding Forrester.
Yes you are so right....I have it on tape...forgot about that.

I belong to a Hawaiian ukulele jam group....there are about 50 of us. We are led by a wonderful Hawaiian named Uncle Henry. When we play this he starts out solo and then we join him at "Somewhere" play the whole song with him until the last ooooo's and we fade out and he finishes it solo. It's awesome!

im pretty sure there is a uke in the simpsons

its on the episode when krusty meets his daughter

Spot on. Krusty replaces her violin with a ukulele. And I think there's one in the Be-Sharpes episode. And Martin made a milk-box ukulele at one point.

And the uke has gone full-time on Scrubs with Kate Micucci.

Top Bottom