Gta Iv

haha that means like 4 right?? the newest one?? yeah yeah i plan on getting it soon enough. :D

i read that it freezes up randomly, but us 360 users are used to the risk, considering we pray everytime we turn on our xbox that we dont get the red ring of death

I have it for ps3, so does the rest of my buddies and their buddies and their buddies. So... I have not gotten that deep into the storyline yet cuz every minute i'm gettin a invite to play online. haha

But I have to say I'm hooked. Graphics are great, storyline is awesome, and pretty damn gruesome if u ask me. I cringe at some of the CG outtakes. Parents don't buy this for ur kids.

Damn GTA 4...I just lost a friend because of it. Maybe for the next couple of weeks or so, at least. He came by yesterday, proclaiming the greatness of the game, and pretty much told me he's going to be busy for awhile. I asked him if he wanted to see Ironman this weekend. He said he was unsure, because he'd be playing GTA 4. Oh well...Lol.

Damn GTA 4...I just lost a friend because of it. Maybe for the next couple of weeks or so, at least. He came by yesterday, proclaiming the greatness of the game, and pretty much told me he's going to be busy for awhile. I asked him if he wanted to see Ironman this weekend. He said he was unsure, because he'd be playing GTA 4. Oh well...Lol.

ha wow thats harsh. Yeah its a good game but not sumtin to become a hermit over. I play GTA but I'm also still there for my "COD4 only" friends tho.

Last edited:
I jus beat the sucker, found out there are two alternative endings and it depends on what u choose at the end. What I'm kind of puzzled about is i beat the game but i only have 62.00% finished and I don't know what else I should be doing.

I imagine a lot friends will go MIA because of this game. haha I spent a grip of hours playing this weekend too... but I didn't get a chance to try the multi player part. Maybe some UU members will group together to play a mission or 2.

But I did get to see Ironman which was amazing for Marvel's first production. Saw a preview for their new summer movie "Incredible Hulk", and that looks pretty good as well.

I jus beat the sucker, found out there are two alternative endings and it depends on what u choose at the end. What I'm kind of puzzled about is i beat the game but i only have 62.00% finished and I don't know what else I should be doing.
well try going on the emails to check it, and try calling people for jobs...haha i think...
i think its a pretty cool game...
better than the rest, i have it on 360...
enjoy...
parents dont buy for kids under 15,lol...
my brothers are already hooked, they dont do their hw too busy playing the game...

i played GTA IV on xbox an hour maby and all i can say... its suxx :eek:

don't the other percentages make up like the cop missions and pizza missions... for psp it only makes up 40% and the rest are cop missions etc..

Yes, i have it for the Xbox 360. It may be the greatest game for xbox 360, but I've only played 3 games on xbox, so my opinion doesn't count =P

I've played through the game and there's not much to tell unless it'll spoil it for you. It has been giving a super high rating on gaming sites. It doesn't allow you to have a friend over and play in the multiplayer like it did in San Andreas, but its multiplayer allows you to race, kill, and make friends with anyone who also posesses GTA IV. It barely has a glitch and your character really reacts to the invoirment like if he's hit by a car, drunk, hailing a taxi, smashing into a wall at 80 mph when not wearing a seatbelt :D In all, its a great game, unless your super religious and is against voilence and cussing to the extreme. If not, BUY IT!

I bought it a while ago and it's the greatest game I played :D

For those of you who've only tried it for a day I can understand why you don't think it's funny since you need to try some diffrent parts of the game. The live version is defently the best part in my opinion.

If you like videogames this is one of the best :music:

I bought it a while ago and it's the greatest game I played :D

For those of you who've only tried it for a day I can understand why you don't think it's funny since you need to try some diffrent parts of the game. The live version is defently the best part in my opinion.

If you like videogames this is one of the best :music:

maybe not the best but its alright i mean i got hooked to it once then got tired of it after a week maybe... im still hooked on cod4 and rock band.. i play on the 360 if your wondering

Top Bottom