Lover's Cross (Jim Croce)

I am a HUGE Jim Croce fan. In fact it's one of the main reasons I picked up the guitar in the first place. I wanted to learn to play 'Operator'

Nice job!

That was really great, man. Love Jim Croce. Big fan.

Thanks, guys! Yup, "Operator" is another great Jim Croce song. And I just saw Seeso's "I Got a Name." Very nice!

I am a HUGE Jim Croce fan. In fact it's one of the main reasons I picked up the guitar in the first place. I wanted to learn to play 'Operator'

Nice job!

I was big into Jim Croce back in the day. Back in 1984 one of my high school buddies came out to California and stayed for a few days. We had an old reel to reel tape machine and recorded this in a small bathroom at the apartment to get a little natural reverb effect. This guy could sing then and still can today.

OPERATOR

Thanks, guys! Yup, "Operator" is another great Jim Croce song. And I just saw Seeso's "I Got a Name." Very nice!

Thanks, man! By the way, your video in Bosko and Honey's Ukulele Safari is my favorite in the series so far. It's so great. I love it.

I was big into Jim Croce back in the day. Back in 1984 one of my high school buddies came out to California and stayed for a few days. We had an old reel to reel tape machine and recorded this in a small bathroom at the apartment to get a little natural reverb effect. This guy could sing then and still can today.

OPERATOR

Dang, Dom! Your version is spot on. Is that you doing all the lead work?

Wow, Dom, that version sounded as good as the original! Your guitar work was superb.

Thanks, Seeso! That entire Safari concept is really wonderful, isn't it? I'm looking forward to Bosko and Honey's visit with you. I just know something magical came out of it.

Thanks, Seeso! That entire Safari concept is really wonderful, isn't it? I'm looking forward to Bosko and Honey's visit with you. I just know something magical came out of it.

I'm looking forward to this as well.

I'm also looking forward to seeing the video of Bosko & Honey with my good friend Jon Prown. We have only heard is fantastic playing via audio only. Can't wait to see him in the flesh (or is that memorex?:rolleyes:).

Top Bottom