FS: PONO PSS Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankaret

Reaction score
So the UAS is kickin' in HARD...ouch. This is my favorite uke of all the ones Ive ever played/owned, it's built beautifully it's very nice and solid with grover geared tuners that are fantastic and beautiful rope binding, ebony binding, ebony fretboard, ebony bridge, really hate to see this one go, unconsciously Im hoping no one jumps on this so I can keep it in the end ;-)

Spruce top, mahogany back/sides/neck. Action setup by MGM, Im really picky about this and it is spot on nice and low for the best playability and the intonation is fantastic, super easy and fun to play. Comes in VERY NICE Ko'olau hard case.

The sound is beautiful and mellow. Although it is just a bit quieter than the Martin SO uke Ive just sold on here, I still prefer the tone of this uke as you get such crystal clarity from each note with this Pono. I also used this in the studio quite a bit recently and couldn't be more happy with it's performance. I got a great closeout deal on this uke from MGM, other places sell this PSS for $300-$400

...see...

http://cgi.ebay.com/PONO-PSS-SOLID-...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5637949fbe

or

http://andysguitars.com/shopping/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=56_119&products_id=877

Im offering this for $235 paypal'd, I will ship insured to you in continental US. I have no doubt this uke will make the buyer happy, if it wasn't for the UAS I would do anything to keep it and if it doesn't sell every atom in my body not infected by UAS will be jumping for joy. :)

PM me with further questions etc.!

Attachments

• CIMG4040.jpg
    CIMG4040.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 92
  • CIMG4041.jpg
    CIMG4041.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 84
  • CIMG4042.jpg
    CIMG4042.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 76
  • CIMG4043.jpg
    CIMG4043.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 71
Ok, Mainland sold and headed to a happy new home, this little fellas still around and the pictures really don't do this Pono justice. My UAS is at bay now that Ive got a soprano Ive been lusting for being setup and shipped by MGM (as I write probably!), but I still have to buy presents for loved ones and could use the money, any takers?

PRICE REDUCED, now $195 shipped to your door continental UAS...err...US. :)

She's beautiful! Too bad my Sceptre steals all my time and I don't have quite enough money. I really love that soprano sound!!

Yes, Ive fallen in love with soprano, and it will be the only size I own for a while! This is a beautiful example of why! BUMP

I'll take it

I've been staring at this for a week. If you'll accept PayPal, I'll take it off your hands. PM me the details.

Nice to hear it arrived safe and quick! It is a well built, solid and beautiful instrument to hold and play, is it not? Really lovely sounding and will only get better and better with age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom