Issue Ten of Ukulele Player is online

Pippin

Reaction score
Issue ten of Ukulele Player is online. There is another great give-away. We have a Kala slotted-headstock tenor ukulele to give to some lucky reader.

In this issue...

Curt Sheller, the Dominator, Shiny and the Spoon, and more.

Enjoy

Big Mahalo for all your hard work, greatly appreciated. ;)

Good issue - and oooh! I adore shiny and the spoon!

Wonderful issue, Pippin. Over the last year you have achieved something that is truly fantastic. In my opinion, there is no better magazine for any instrument.

Very big congratulations. And thanks so much for all your efforts. The worldwide ukulele community is so amazingly blessed by your hard work and dedication.

:agree:
I can't really say it any better myself than what everyone else already has said - it's an amazing resource and I can't imagine how much time and work it must take to prepare each issue. It's much appreciated - thanks!

Thank you all for sticking with me the whole year. I have had a lot of enjoyment meeting new people and learned a lot about the performers and artists that I had opportunity to interview. I have also enjoyed writing reviews about the ukuleles I have had a chance to play.

This is a great time to discover ukulele. There are so many wonderful instruments at affordable prices and all the manufacturers are getting better. Luthier-built ukes are the finest quality ever achieved in many cases. Then, of course, there are innovations in pickups and acoustic amps and digital recording gear. I believe that the ukulele players, too, are some of the best in history.

I love what I'm doing and that's what it's all about.

another great issue:)
always looking forward to read the next one

Matt and then the Dominator-I can't imagine who you will interview for the next issue. Keep up the great work.

It's nice to see such a well-written independent periodical.. Keep up the good work!!

Matt and then the Dominator-I can't imagine who you will interview for the next issue. Keep up the great work.

I have to agree. The interviews are of all the peeps I've heard about. I think Hank the Tank should be in next months issue! Or perhaps the whole CHUG group!

It was a real honor to be included in this special anniversary issue. Thanks so much for all the effort you are putting into this publication.

Thank you for the continuing effort, I enoy reading the magazine every time.

Please forgive me though, for pointing out that there is again no link to the magazine in your message body. I (and a select club of like-minded people who share a secret handsign) have sigs disabled and look for the mag through google every time. I should put a link on my starting page really...

Thank you for the continuing effort, I enoy reading the magazine every time.

Please forgive me though, for pointing out that there is again no link to the magazine in your message body. I (and a select club of like-minded people who share a secret handsign) have sigs disabled and look for the mag through google every time. I should put a link on my starting page really...

If I put the link in the body of the message, it might get moved to "links" and then some UU members may not know that each issue is released unless they add the site to their favorites and check the download page during the first week of most months.

Did you check with the staff, or do you assume that will happen. Really, I am trying to give a simple but solid PR-suggestion. Your posts for the magazine are very clear on what they are about, from title to message body. Putting in just one link will most likely not get you banned to the realm of miscellaneous links and homepages.

But then again, I am not UU staff and you should run your business the way you like. I will now go on and enjoy the magazine, thank you.

Kudos to Pippin. I've enjoyed every issue you've put together. I know you don't hear this enough . . . but Much Mahalos for the time and work producing an outstanding publication for those who enjoy and have a passion for the 'Ukulele.

Top Bottom