Want to learn to play blues guitar …..Online?

ammi

Reaction score
Hi people, I need to learn to play the blues guitar and the thing being that its not as easy as it seems cause I cannot find a good teacher to make me learn this and the second thing being the cost of private lessons…. so I am looking for online classes. I have an acoustic guitar with strings made from other than nylon in standard tuning.

I have some basic knowledge and know to play a few chords. But what I need is a crash course or something for beginners to get on going. Please do drop in your ideas to help me. (Hail the great William Christopher Handy who wrote the first blues song “Memphis Blues”)

Thanks in advance!

I believe that it’s good to learn online as I have the example of my friend who has really made himself good on guitar by learning from the net. He used to learn blues guitar by online lessons and it did him good. It was hotstrings.
An easy introduction to the most important techniques and styles of blues guitar playing. 100 exercises and tracks for your first solo and rhythm guitar playing. Direct downloadable to your pc.

One of the nicest and most knowledgeable blues instructors on the net is LittleBrother. He has many free lessons. Here's just one example:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1ii2f5ncHU

I've known LittleBrother (aka Doug Jones) for years through various guitar forums and you won't find a more generous, patient instructor. He also has downloads available that aren't free but are ridiculously thorough and very reasonably priced.

Top Bottom