OMG - I think I'm gonna CRY!

I just got home from work and figured I'd play my Pokemon Diamond a little before I go to bed - when low and behold, the cartridge was missing!!! :eek:

OMG!!!! I was just playing it at work for a little while, then put the DS away. I must have accidentally popped out the cartridge!!! I just got finished getting all 8 badges last week, was able to train a couple of my pokemon religiously until they hit Level 100... Now I have to do it all over again?! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm gonna go cry now! :(

BTW - yeah, I already called work, and no one has seen it anywhere around my desk. Guess I'll have to go buy Pearl and do it all over again. UUUGGGHHHHHH!!!!! So I think that's going to put me on hold for alot longer than I expected for the Pokemon Tournament. :(

I just got home from work and figured I'd play my Pokemon Diamond a little before I go to bed - when low and behold, the cartridge was missing!!! :eek:

OMG!!!! I was just playing it at work for a little while, then put the DS away. I must have accidentally popped out the cartridge!!! I just got finished getting all 8 badges last week, was able to train a couple of my pokemon religiously until they hit Level 100... Now I have to do it all over again?! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm gonna go cry now! :(

BTW - yeah, I already called work, and no one has seen it anywhere around my desk. Guess I'll have to go buy Pearl and do it all over again. UUUGGGHHHHHH!!!!! So I think that's going to put me on hold for alot longer than I expected for the Pokemon Tournament. :(

:(...... no way..... ahhh I HATE it when stuff gets lost! It's gotta be somewhere! you think it might have just popped out? while at work?

I know how it feels man especially with a game like that. I played FF7 with at least 120+ hours of gametime and my friend DELETED my game file. Same nauseating feeling as when I lose stuff.

:(...... no way..... ahhh I HATE it when stuff gets lost! It's gotta be somewhere! you think it might have just popped out? while at work?

I know how it feels man especially with a game like that. I played FF7 with at least 120+ hours of gametime and my friend DELETED my game file. Same nauseating feeling as when I lose stuff.

Yeah - I'm so friggin' bummed! I had a Level 100 Espeon that just KICKED some serious ass!! I traded with my son when it was a little level 20 Espeon. It had all the kick ass psychic powers! OMG - my poor poor Espeon!! :(

I'm thinkin' that the cartridge popped out while in my hoody pocket. The problem with that is I rode home from work on my motorcycle - so normally whatever is in my pocket - will fly out. I normally clean out my pockets and stick whatever's in there into the "trunk" of the bike. "Knowing" that I only had the DS in there - I pulled it out and put it in the trunk of the bike. I got the strong suspicion that the cartridge popped out in my hoody - then while flying down the freeway at over 80mph - the cartridge flew out of my pocket onto the freeway.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your FF7 - yeah - I definitely know the feeling now! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Great Expectations

Haha...I feel bad for you. Just like getting real far in an adventure game, forgetting to save in all your excitement, and then facing the boss who mauls you back to a naked pile of nothingness.... :p

Don't worry though, these things always turn up in some coat pocket or bag. Man, I really liked your playing in the contest entry, but now this...:D

Sorry, didn't read correctly. Your cartridge may be doomed indeed...

Damn, that sucks. That's what happened to me with a game I was playing on my computer. Computer crashed and I lost all my progress. But at least losing your cartridge is not as bad as losing your debit card...which happened to me recently...lol

I hate stuff like this happening to me and it continuously does, its like tilt on poker but to me 24/7 and it depresses me to the max!

Ik now how you feel :( especially something like pokemon which takes a lot of hours.

Yo any updates poi dog? by now you probably are back up to where you were in the game.

Yo any updates poi dog? by now you probably are back up to where you were in the game.

Latest update...

Well - I'm up to speed with a couple of my pokemon. Not quite Lvl 100 yet, but they're at the highest they can be as far as learning new moves. (Level 71). LOL

My modem had taken a dump the other day... so I hadn't been online (sorry about that.) But now I have a new router and am GOOD TO GO! LOL

If you see me on AIM or MSN, give me a shout... we'll definitely have to get some battles in. :D

too bad you not back in Hawaii. I'd let you use my kids action replay to help you along with your game.

Latest update...

Well - I'm up to speed with a couple of my pokemon. Not quite Lvl 100 yet, but they're at the highest they can be as far as learning new moves. (Level 71). LOL

My modem had taken a dump the other day... so I hadn't been online (sorry about that.) But now I have a new router and am GOOD TO GO! LOL

If you see me on AIM or MSN, give me a shout... we'll definitely have to get some battles in. :D

omg level 71 already!!!

gee u must be awesome and know it all off by heart or play it quite a lot :D

poi, do you ev train? itll give you the edge in any battle, with the right pokemon

too bad you not back in Hawaii. I'd let you use my kids action replay to help you along with your game.

haha action replay = hacked pokemon

we're not supposed to have those for the tourney. Any regular trained pokes are fine though.

poi, do you ev train? itll give you the edge in any battle, with the right pokemon

I've been tryin' to. It's still a little hard for me to understand and keep track of the statistics for EV training. LOL But I think I'm gettin the hang of it... little by little.

haha action replay = hacked pokemon

we're not supposed to have those for the tourney. Any regular trained pokes are fine though.

Yeah - true enough. I didnt' even think about that. I'm so happy that I have ZERO hacked pokemon. I was comparing some of my pokemon to my sons - and come to find out, they've got a bunch that are hacked. I'm glad I bought a "Pokedex" Book to see exactly what moves are legal and what aren't. :D

dude, its okay, i knew all that stuff at one point, but my whole bag got stolen, with my id, my ds with pearl, ipod, and to top it off 5 bucks. i couldve bought another ds and pearl, but all that work for pretty much nothing. pretty much im too lazy to make my badass team again.

Top Bottom