Request

ukulelegal

Reaction score
far away from others who play ukulele...it sucks
Hey, I am putting together a youtube playlist of UU holiday vids. If you have one and want to be added, post your link. ~jody

I already have countrymaus/mugambismonkey: The Christmas song
Deach: please come home for Christmas
Aldrine: The Christmas song

OHH!!! AND PS: I WILL POST THE PLAYLIST WHEN ON DECEMBER 20th. So if you haven't done a song yet there is still time to get in on the action. :D

Last edited:
Awesome. I didn't know that Aldrine had recorded it yet. Thought mine was the only one of that version. I like the way he changed it up a bit from the EP version.

I've got a plan to do a Christmas song a day from the 18th til Christmas. I tend to get carried away with arrangements, so it'll probably end up being 3 grand productions, but hey! Expect 2000 miles, Stop the Cavalry, and probably something from the 50's, at least......

I've got a plan to do a Christmas song a day from the 18th til Christmas. I tend to get carried away with arrangements, so it'll probably end up being 3 grand productions, but hey! Expect 2000 miles, Stop the Cavalry, and probably something from the 50's, at least......

I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Are you going to post a master list of the videos in the first post of this thread? Where do we see the compliled list?
Anyway.... here's mine. "It came upon a Midnight Clear".
Cheers,
Skottoman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtjMqh0SZqI

Top Bottom