Thankyou all so much.

UkuEroll

Reaction score
Hi Guys Leroy here,
Well i don't really know where to start, firstly I'm over the worst, i came home last week, i'm still very weak, but considering how close i came to him upstairs thats the least of my worries.
I can't believe the amount of support you guys have given me, i have no doubt at all that it aided in my recovery, when i couldn't move or speak Terri would read out emails and open cards, and when I got the link to the get well video, i was reduced to tears, you guys are the best friends I've never met.
I still haven't picked up my ukulele as my fingers are very stiff where they never moved for weeks, and i don't want to be disapointed, but I'm chumping at the bit.
I'v had so many emails and cards i don't know who i should thank first, it's going to take some time but i will try to thank you all indivdualy.
I Can't wait till i'm strong enough to get back on the forum regulary, i lurk a bit but i can't concentrate .So again I thank you all from the bottom of my heart,and i hope to be back real soon. And my wife Terri thanks you all.

glad so see you are feeling a little better and i wish you a speedy recovery.

you've been missed

Hooray

WELCOME BACK LEROY :)

It's great to have you back. You've been missed. I'm so glad you're ok. Just take it easy and don't rush it.

Happy you're back to your computer too :D

Peace and goodwill to you Leroy. One day at a time. ;)

+1 Leroy, hope you have a wonderful Christmas and all, really glad you're on the mend. you take it easy my friend, the fact you put this message on will make a lot of people on here (including me :D) very happy.

Sending good vibes to the missus too ;)

Best post I've read all day. Very happy to see you're getting better.

Hi Guys Leroy here,... I thank you all from the bottom of my heart,and i hope to be back real soon. And my wife Terri thanks you all.

SFPOD*

Yea! UkuEroll is back! So glad to hear you're back home and doing better.

*Sukie's favourite post of the day.

Best post I've read all day. Very happy to see you're getting better.
:agree::agree::agree:So happy you're doing better Leroy. Now keep on healin' so you can get back to that lonely little uke and start hangin' with us on the regular. Glad you're better man, that makes me really happy. Take care, brotha and we will SEE you 'round the underground!!

It's so great to have you back. Can't wait till you're rockin that uke again :) Welcome home!

I have little tears in my eyes just reading this! We're so glad to have you back, Leroy! I can't wait to go home and tell Emma that the Leroy she sent "get well" wishes to is getting better!

Great to hear from you, Leroy. Keep flexing those fingers!

John.

Very Glad to know that you are getting better Leroy. Your wife is a treasure!

Welcome back! Glad you're feeling better, and thinking about picking up the uke. You could start with the classic Elephant Town! It doesn't take much to make that one work. Music, like friends, is good medicine.

–Lori

Oh, just take your time, Leroy, and get your strength back. Don't worry about getting out thank-you's until you're all better!

We're just glad you're well enough to post here!!! Yay! :)

CountryMouse

Top Bottom