Finally! almost.

Trenchcoatangel

Reaction score
Got laid off a while back and been savin what pennies I could for a ukulele. Today I talked to my sister who works at Guitar Center asking her what kind of discount she got on the uke's there(while I know they aren't great, it's my first uke so something is better than nothing) And she was telling me not to spend it just yet, my dad may have just came in and picked up a special order shipped in from Hawaii for me:).

So yeah, It's really stupid but I haven't been this exited for Christmas since I was a kid!

That's awesome. Try not to let on to your dad that you know anything about it.
Now I'm curious to know what Uke he picked. :D

Haha, wow awesome. I asked my dad for an ohana solid wood concert for christmas, and he said he'd get it for me. I spent the last half an hour searching for it while he's out and found it haha. WOW. Absolutely stunning, I thought they looked nice online but so incredible in real life, it's so much smaller than I expected too, it's just so cute and perfect. It's my first uke so i'm just blown away, couldn't take it out of the bag to play it because he'd know. I've never peeked at xmas present before either haha, but I suppose I knew I was getting it and couldn't resist :D

I hope you're as happy as I am, come Christmas!!! :D

Got laid off a while back and been savin what pennies I could for a ukulele. Today I talked to my sister who works at Guitar Center asking her what kind of discount she got on the uke's there(while I know they aren't great, it's my first uke so something is better than nothing) And she was telling me not to spend it just yet, my dad may have just came in and picked up a special order shipped in from Hawaii for me:).

So yeah, It's really stupid but I haven't been this exited for Christmas since I was a kid!

That's awesome!! :) Sounds like your Christmas is going to be one to remember for not only you but your Dad as well!!!:) Let us know what you got!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! :)

Top Bottom