An intro from DC.

NotHilarious

Reaction score
Hello all! My name's Matt. I'm a college student from the DC/MD/VA area, or as it's called around here the DMV. Just recently got in to the ukulele, have been watching and listening non stop to videos online after stumbling across some amazing covers on youtube. It seemed like in every one of those videos, people kept referring to UkuleleUnderground as the place to be so I stopped by the homepage watched some vids and loved them. I ended up finding the forums and browsing through the links in nomination threads for the Undies and wow! Just wow! You guys make it look easy and are truly an inspiration. I think I've found my new hang out spot online. A site full of mellow people who love great music. Look forward to getting to know some of you guys.

Welcome Matt (lol)

Also from roughly the same area or what the Federal Government calls the Washington/Baltimore Metropolitan area. Glad you found your way to the forums.

Hi Matt,
We're in Maryland. Welcome to UU!:):)

Aloha, you're in the right place here at UU, welcome. Have fun.

Mele Kalikimaka & Hauoli Makahiki Hou

Thanks everybody for the greetings. Didn't realize there were so many people from the region. That's awesome. I'm definitely gonna have to check that show out.

Top Bottom