What is Santa Bringing You?

clayton56

Reaction score
will there be a uke under your tree this year? If so, what?

I'm a little excited, I ordered my first Ko'olau; a soprano in 'ulawood. It may not arrive by Christmas but then again, it might.

After that, I can't think of any more ukes I want until I'm ready to splurge on a custom of my favorite brand (and I haven't decided yet which brand that is)

A pineapple soprano Eleuke.

It already came in, and I've played with it, but it's going back under the tree in another week or so. :)

I don't know for sure, I gave Santa a list of "ukuleles of interest".
There's gonna be some strings in my Christmas stocking, I'm pretty confident of that.

A pineapple soprano Eleuke.

It already came in, and I've played with it, but it's going back under the tree in another week or so. :)

Argh gotta wait 3 weeks for a review? :mad::D;)

And there will definitely be one under the tree.
I pretty much ignored my husband's claim of "I have two, I don't need another ukulele."

Sure you do, sweetie. Just you wait.

Uogb

I've asked Father Christmas to bring me the DVD of the Ukulele Orchestra's recent Proms outing.

Guess what I'll be forcing everyone else to watch on Christmas Day :D
Ha ha ha ha

Kala Travel Tenor from MGM!

I'm really excited as this is my second uke, and my first tenor. Now I will be able to reach all the notes that I hear Jake play, AND I can try out low G tuning! White Sandy Beach here I come!!!

I've asked Father Christmas to bring me the DVD of the Ukulele Orchestra's recent Proms outing.
That's what I might ask for this Christmas. :)
I'd love to get a concert Uke but I can't see it happening.

I'd be thrilled with just about anything uke-related, but it's not gonna happen. For reasons I can't understand, my wife is just generally upset by my interest in ukulele.

I'd love a Mainland mahogany, or strings, or songbooks, or some polish....anything! Heck I'd consider it a gift just to get uke approval....

Christmas

Santa will be delivering a Kala Tenor KA-TE to my door step via UPS (which we all know is Santa's sleigh in disguise :)) It will be my second ukulele and I cannot wait! I am in college, so I told my parents to not tell me when it comes... don't want to want the thoughts of it being so close yet so far away dancing in my head haha

i would love for hannukah harry to bring me any uke (cough cough koaloha) but we all know that isnt happening:(

Last edited:
I'd be thrilled with just about anything uke-related, but it's not gonna happen. For reasons I can't understand, my wife is just generally upset by my interest in ukulele.

I'd love a Mainland mahogany, or strings, or songbooks, or some polish....anything! Heck I'd consider it a gift just to get uke approval....
My first girlfriend was like that... she hated that I played the uke and not the guitar... Thank God the girl I am with now loves it!

Santa is sending me FOUR, yes you heard right four!!! ukes for my nieces and nephews in my vids on youtube. His awesomeness abounds! :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom