Kala U-Tar w/HS Case

WhenDogsSing

Reaction score
I bought my wife's Christmas present this afternoon and...you guessed it...I should sell something to help pay the bills...:D

I am selling my Kala U-Tar with hard shell case for $225. and I will pay shipping within the CONUS...:D

The instrument is in "as new" condition, hardly played...There are no marks or scratches on it...:D

Here is a link to my YouTube channel where I have a video soundbite of the instrument...http://www.youtube.com/user/WhenDogsSing

Photos are also attached...Thanks for looking...:D

Attachments

• 100_1699.jpg
    100_1699.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 100_1700.jpg
    100_1700.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 100_1701.jpg
    100_1701.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 100_1703.jpg
    100_1703.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 36
I bought my wife's Christmas present this afternoon and...you guessed it...I should sell something to help pay the bills...:D

I am selling my Kala U-Tar with hard shell case for $225. and I will pay shipping within the CONUS...:D

The instrument is in "as new" condition, hardly played...There are no marks or scratches on it...:D

Here is a link to my YouTube channel where I have a video soundbite of the instrument...http://www.youtube.com/user/WhenDogsSing

Photos are also attached...Thanks for looking...:D

dang i really want one of these.. theres been alot of guitarlele type deals on uu lately and ive been so mad i cant afford any of them ! if only i werent in college... its a beaut !

indeed. This is not fair at all. I already spent my money on gifts and my own bills (Darn sister and her 7 kids...) If I could I would buy it but I'm broke till mid january.

I'm Interested just curious what are the chords like on this? Is it regular uke chords or special guitar chords?

It plays just like a guitar, chordings are the same but, when you play a D chord on a guitarlele, it is actually a G chord. Guitarleles are tuned 3 steps higher than a guitar. The notes are ADGCEA. Thanks for asking...:D

Top Bottom