Lanikai - NAMM

thejumpingflea

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So Lanikai has selected me to go to NAMM to demo their products at their booth this year! I am very excited for this sort of experience and so grateful for this opportunity. Just thought I would share it with you guys here in the Underground. You have, as a community, been such a driving force for my playing and have been a constant inspiration.

This thread has all the info of how I got the gig.

Big thanks to UU and Lanikai! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures to post here at UU. :D

Congrats, Matt! I couldn't be happier for you! Rep UU! We're proud of ya!

Big time Rep! Congrats Matt. You are truly deserving. I hope this opens a few doors for you too. Sorry Chuck! I think you have to have a Moore Bettah booth next year!

Hey guys,

So Lanikai has selected me to go to NAMM to demo their products at their booth this year! I am very excited for this sort of experience and so grateful for this opportunity. Just thought I would share it with you guys here in the Underground. You have, as a community, been such a driving force for my playing and have been a constant inspiration.

Big thanks to UU and Lanikai! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures to post here at UU. :D

You'll rock that booth like newlyweds:)

Hey guys,

Awesome, Matt! You had my vote all along!

Thanks for all your support guys! It really does mean a lot to me. I can't wait until NAMM! ;)

I'm so happy you got the job!

When I saw the thread about Lanikai looking for someone I instantly thought you'd be perfect. Have a blast (and take some time off to sneak around and snap some pics/ take some video for those of us stuck home...)

~Valerie

Congrats Matt! Don't forget to rep UU . . .

WOW, Congrats! Couldn't happen to a nicer, and more worthier guy. Are you going to be their regular company rep now? Did they give you a top of the line 'ukulele of your choice? :D Any of those Kanile'a-Lanikai they had stashed away for you to play with? Take plenty videos. ;)

Congratulations, Matt!

You earned and deserve that position. I'll stop by and holla' at NAMM. Maybe we'll jam some bluegrass together. Ric

Sounds great Ric! I look forward to it.

Congrats Matt! Don't forget to rep UU . . .

Don't worry about that. Without UU I wouldn't have this opportunity. I'll be wearing UU shirts everyday if they let me!

Top Bottom