Bette who?

Brewerpaul

Reaction score
Don't know if this link will take you there directly:

http://indepth.news.sky.com/InDepth/topic/Royal Variety Performance#

I was searching for pics of Jake S at the Royal performance for Queen Elizabeth. If you don't go right to a pic of Jake, scroll through the gallery. There are a couple of him standing next to Bette Midler, but he's not identified by name :mad:

I was searching for pics of Jake S at the Royal performance for Queen Elizabeth. If you don't go right to a pic of Jake, scroll through the gallery. There are a couple of him standing next to Bette Midler, but he's not identified by name :mad:
He will be when it's aired on TV though and the show is watched by millions. :D
Looks like he enjoyed himself anyway. :)

Ah well, the fact that he played for her majesty is impressive enough, even if he's not as recognizable as Bette.

(Isn't she from Hawaii too?) (Bette, I mean, not the Queen)

Ah well, the fact that he played for her majesty is impressive enough, even if he's not as recognizable as Bette.

(Isn't she from Hawaii too?) (Bette, I mean, not the Queen)

Graduated from Radford High School (Go Rams!) Honolulu.

Jake played Blackpool?? That's only 20 milesfrom where I live. Is he playing anywhere else in the UK?

Ian.

Cool! :)

Whoever does Lady Gaga's makeup should be shot, though. That was just hideous looking. :eek:

:agree: More like frightening!! :eek:

More living proof that you don't need real talent just good marketing to make it big!!!!

You can have real talent, but it doesn't sell records. You've got to get into a revealing outfit, assume some idiotic persona (or just plain be an idiot), and allow any talent you had get destroyed through overproduction or whatever music producers are doing these days to churn out McCrap tunes :(

Top Bottom