Ever shipped a uke to Austrailia?

Link

Reaction score
Hey gang-

I am having no end to frustrations trying to ship a uke to Austrailia. Fed Ex keeps calling me saying they can't do it, I go there and correct something they have done wrong with the address (twice now), then they call me 5 days later saying they have another problem. The guy I sold it to is probably pissed. I would be. Hell, I am! haha.

Anyone have experience shipping down under? Who's best to use? I am done with Fed Ex for international. Shame too, they've always been so easy to use for local stuff.

Hey gang-

I am having no end to frustrations trying to ship a uke to Austrailia. Fed Ex keeps calling me saying they can't do it, I go there and correct something they have done wrong with the address (twice now), then they call me 5 days later saying they have another problem. The guy I sold it to is probably pissed. I would be. Hell, I am! haha.

Anyone have experience shipping down under? Who's best to use? I am done with Fed Ex for international. Shame too, they've always been so easy to use for local stuff.

I used the Postal Service and had no problem at all.

I use USPS to send coffee to friends in OZ with great success, and reasonable cost.

Thanks guys. USPS it is. I'll head over right after work today.

Top Bottom