My First Uke Video!

UkuVinny

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know I'm not much of a character in the underground yet. I'm still a newbie to some extent, but I thought I'd take a step out of my comfort zone and show off my first official uke video. I've been working on it for a time, now and I finally got in respectable condition. There are still some sync issues, but nothings perfect, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4Gm2yRu1uM

I would sure like some feedback, especially from some of the senior members!

Thanks!

-Zachary R. Vinson

Lovin' the plasma ball in the background, and that innovative little capo! Just wondering why the audio is normal when you're introducing the song, and then you put some filter on it while you're playing, I can't hear it very well and it makes my eyes water haha.

Nice job though!

Lovin' the plasma ball in the background, and that innovative little capo! Just wondering why the audio is normal when you're introducing the song, and then you put some filter on it while you're playing, I can't hear it very well and it makes my eyes water haha.

Nice job though!

Thanks, bro. that capo is just to raise the tension on the strings so it can play in better tune.
And about the audio; I just forgot to raise the volume of the music before I exported it. Sorry! I'll try reuploading it when I get home.

Top Bottom