Hello there from a Wisconsin uke noob =]

nova_caine

Reaction score
Hiii! I just got my first ukulele two days ago. I'm hoping I can get good tips and stuff from these forums. So yeah... Hiiii. Oh, and I'm Shayla ^_^

Welcome to UU. Where in Wisconsin?

About halfway between Madison and Milwaukee. So snowy. So awful.

About halfway between Madison and Milwaukee. So snowy. So awful.

Coolness. I live in LA but have an uncle in Cottage Grove and some friends in Oconomowoc. Nice country.

Welcome to UU.

Toured House On A Rock a few years ago. Interesting. Don't recall seeing any ukes in there. Plenty of everything else.

Yeah, House on the Rock is really interesting. And really weird...

And don't make me jealous! It's so upsetting meeting people who've never seen snow. They're missing out on the torture.

Welcome Cheesehead!!

Wow,

Two new members and they are both Cheeseheads!! I can say that in a positive way, not insulting because I too am a Cheesehead. Born and raised in Marquette county. Moved away when I was in my twenties, and now live in Indiana, but still get back a few times a year and still consider myself a displaced Cheesehead.

Go Pack!!

Oh, and welcome to the UU.

Hey, I am the other new Cheesehead :)
It seems no one out here plays the uke. Kinda depressing.
And I know what you mean about all of the snow. Kenosha did not get hit too bad, but it is incredibly cold!
Alex

Hey I'm also from wisconsin and i'm from madison, but I go to boarding school in connecticut. what town are you from? and how much snow has home gotten so far? out here it's only like 6 inches of snow

I say us wisconsin uke players get together sometime

I am originally from Wheatland, near Kenosha (actually where I am going to college now)... about 45 from Milwaukee. Out here we barely got any snow, the temperature is bumping the 12 degree mark though. But my girlfriend who is going to college in Green Bay got hit with 17 inches. Next semester I will be transferring there.. something to look forward too haha I completely agree that us Wisconsin Ukers need to get together!!!

Welcome, Shayla! :)

Top Bottom