Look there is a toy haolejohn with a uke:)

haolejohn

Reaction score
Every year for Christmas we (staff at my school) draw names and we buy a gift for our name based off their personality or something like that. Well I am a harley riding uker and last year I got one of those toy guitars that have buttons. Anyways it made me a little upset because WE all know that the ukulele is NOT a mini guitar. Well this year I got something different:) It was me:)
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Did I miss something, here? :confused: I wonder if that's what you meant to link to....

No I messed up loading the pics in. I about peed my pants when I opened it up. i of course added the ukulele afterwards. Now i actually have to get one of these to keep:)

...and the thing about bumbles...they bounce!

Haha...that's awesome. What a great likeness. Can we call you Yukon Cornelius now?

...and the thing about bumbles...they bounce!

Haha...that's awesome. What a great likeness. Can we call you Yukon Cornelius now?

My principal last year called me Yukon. The lady that got Yukon for me did not know that was my nickname:) I do answer to Yukon. BTW KC8AFW what size uke you play?

Dude, that's amazing!! Looks just like ya!!! You can mail me the sceptre if you're tired of it. I'll give it a strum

Believe it or not I have been playing my concert more often than the sceptre.

Interesting. I just love my concert KoAloha too. Never knew a ukulele could sound that good. Can't imagine I would like another ukulele any more.

Do love the looks of the Sceptre and the Pineapple Sunday though.

Your toy haolejohn was a great gift. Looks just like you!

I bought a Bumble years ago and my wife got the biggest kick out of it. I gave it to her brothers little girl and my wife was so disappointed.

Yukon is cool.

Gold! Silver! nuthin'

Top Bottom