I hate FedEx

Nuprin

Reaction score
The Kamaka tenor I got from D-Mace is supposed to arrive today (according to FedEx's estimated delivery). I had it shipped it to my work and just found out that FedEx has already come for the day with no uke. :( Checking the tracking on their site it left CT last night and no updates since. I'M DYING HERE!!!!!!

Take deep breaths!!!! ;) Soon it will be new uke day!! :smileybounce:

I'm in the same boat with them and Amazon. yarg...

I've actually had better luck with usps than with fedex

Same here. It seems that UPS is really good about delivering on the expected delivery date (I don't think I've ever had them deliver something late). With FedEx, they often seem to miss their delivery date by a day or two.

Same here. It seems that UPS is really good about delivering on the expected delivery date (I don't think I've ever had them deliver something late). With FedEx, they often seem to miss their delivery date by a day or two.

I've found that it is more dependent on the local delivery center than the chain itself.

Fedex here is great. But at my company's location 20 miles away (different fedex center) horrible. Over there, UPS is great, here, not so much.
DHL is terrible. But one of my friend's uses it for his home business in New York, never had an issue.

I've found that it is more dependent on the local delivery center than the chain itself.

Fedex here is great. But at my company's location 20 miles away (different fedex center) horrible. Over there, UPS is great, here, not so much.
DHL is terrible. But one of my friend's uses it for his home business in New York, never had an issue.

Hmmm...now that I think about it, I never had problems with FedEx when I lived in Boston, NH, or IN...only here in VT.

Never had a problem with FedEx. Then again, I live about two miles for Los Angeles International Airport and five miles from the main FedEx shipping center for L.A.

Hang in there....I know it is hard. I have been known to obsessively run to the window every time I hear a truck going down my street when I am expecting a delivery. I also have been known to repeatedly check to see if my mail has been delivered.

That being said, a Kamaka is always worth the wait. ;)

Wow. I didn't know everyone was like when they ordered a uke. LOL:D When I ordered my firsy uke online, I checked the FedEX tracking online everyday, and watched the window constantly on the day it was supposed to arrive. Yea I know...:eek:

Hmm...maybe I'm just lucky because I've never had a problem with UPS, USPS, or FedEx. :)

Don't worry, your Uke will be there soon enough!

Locally FedEx is MUCH better than UPS as far as rep is concerned UPS being notorious for leaving packages on the front porch when no one home, leaving at neighbors house when no one home, and delivering to the wrong address.
I always use USPS Priority Mail whenever possible though.

Last edited:
Hang in there....I know it is hard. I have been known to obsessively run to the window every time I hear a truck going down my street when I am expecting a delivery. I also have been known to repeatedly check to see if my mail has been delivered.

That being said, a Kamaka is always worth the wait. ;)

I can relate to that. I finally resorted to camping on the couch and playing ukulele while waiting for UPS to knock on the door. From the couch I can see the street clearly.

Top Bottom