Iron Man

jaggtmolina

Reaction score
pretty hard movie. but i expected more action. pero, still pretty dope. it's up there with Transformers. :)

i just didn't picture Robert Downey, Jr. as Iron Man. haha

but i have heard good things about the movie.

Yeah, I think the only movie I've seen him in where he fit the character was "Less than Zero"! LOL

LESS%20THAN%20ZERO_FLR.jpg

i just didn't picture Robert Downey, Jr. as Iron Man. haha

but i have heard good things about the movie.

he looks exactly like tony stark, i saw the movie already and it was okay, other than the fact that it deviated entirely from the comics, but thats just like every other movie, so i dont even care anymore

I just saw it today, or rather yesterday since its already past 12, at 6:15. I liked it . . . it was funny . . . and the suit was sooo shiney. :D

Last edited:
I just finished watching it 3 minutes ago. It was awesome. I guess one drawback of watching it online was that the quality wasn't too hot. Go and see it in the theatres, I wish I had.

I just finished watching it 3 minutes ago. It was awesome. I guess one drawback of watching it online was that the quality wasn't too hot. Go and see it in the theatres, I wish I had.

For big movies like that you watch CAMs? wow, when Its a highly anticipated movie like that I always watch it in the theater or wait for the DVD. Watching it with terrible video and audio just takes away from the whole experience.

ya wasnt too much action, but thats fine! becasue thats why they are making a sequel.

i waited to the very end of the movie, AND SAMUEL L. JACKSON was in it!!

i really wish we had that type of technology :( i for sure would have a suit

Please no more spoilers like what freddie did ^ up in the other comments. :D haha

I still haven't watched it and I get the email alerts for UU!

Last edited:
ya wasnt too much action, but thats fine! becasue thats why they are making a sequel.

i waited to the very end of the movie, AND ... was in it!!

i really wish we had that type of technology :( i for sure would have a suit

Dude! Spoiler warning!!

he looks exactly like tony stark, i saw the movie already and it was okay, other than the fact that it deviated entirely from the comics, but thats just like every other movie, so i dont even care anymore

It wasn't too far off from the comics.

BTW those who watched it ***spoilers ahead*** how did the shield agent who got his ass handed to him by obediah come back at the end to give tony his alibi, cuz he and his agents got owned, then the building all blew up. i didnt see anyone except potts get out

Top Bottom