Gibson SG Menace 2006

bazmaz

Reaction score
Hi folks -I've been busy on the uke forum, and thought I'd give a shot of posting my dilemma on here.

I acquired a new Gibson SG Menace in 2006, complete with official (and very lovely) Gibson hard case with white fur lining.

Anyway, its been sat there doing very little since purchase, and am thinking of putting it in the classifieds.

Thing is - can find no examples of other sales (it was a limited production run). It's basically a standard with some different body detailing and smoky coil pickups (A 490R and 498T Pairing - very nice)

Anybody have ANY idea on what its worth? Was £800 new, but wondered whether being out of production, and short run means its gained any value (or at least, not dropped very much)

Right - have done lot of research, and gonna put this on ebay for £750 Buy It Now - this baby will gain in value, as only 2000 were made.

But before it goes on, will offer on here for first refusal to UK buyers capable of picking up (Cheshire)

Cheers

sorry to bump, but this is listed on ebay, and has about a day to go.

Not sure if I am allowed to post ebay links, but just search for "Gibson SG Menace" on ebay.co.uk. It's under my username pauljmuk

Cheers!

Top Bottom