Need some advice

Bobby65

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been playing ukulele for just about 2 years now, and I've been looking at different ukuleles to buy online. My problem is that I'm a little nervous to buy an instrument over the internet, but I live in central Pennsylvania and most of the music stores around me do not carry ukuleles.

Anyway, I found the Lanikai CK-C online and began reading some reviews about it and they all seem very positive. This is just the first one that caught my eye.

Right now I have a Hilo soprano, and I would like to upgrade. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks everyone!

Bobby

Go to MGM (Musicguymic) on ebay. He has a store on ebay and he sells all types of ukes. He is located in Hawaii and is also a member here at UU. He is known for GREAT service and will set up your new uke before sending it out. His prices are pretty good for all the service you get. You should check him out!! :)

You didn't mention budget. You can also check Mainland Ukuleles located in Indiana. Mike (hosierhiver) will also set you up a great instrument.

I think if I ever go into the ukulele business I am going to have to change my name to mike. (MGM, HoosierHiver, UkeRepublic) are all great. It blows me away that all these guys give great service.

Top Bottom