UU/youtube Christmas playlist

ukulelegal

Reaction score
far away from others who play ukulele...it sucks
Hi everyone,
I decided to start a new thread under a new heading. I have 36 videos so far and will add more as they are submitted. If you want to check out the current playlist this is the link.
www.youtube.com/user/glorygrl1997#p/c/3D987BC888079F80

I am still looking for more submissions up until the 20th.

Thanks Jodi! This is awesome.

Lol, if I would have known my vids were going to be part of this I would have made an effort to look presentable. :p

This is great, thanks!

Do you have this one? I love it!
"Silent Night!"

Nice one! Is He on UU?
That's why I need submissions because I am still a newbie on UU and don't recognize everyone's youtube handles. If you know of UU members with Christmas songs you can submit them. I would love to make a DVD of these! However I have no clue if that could be done or what it would take to do it... just a thought :D

Thanks Seeso!
Melissa I'll try to warn you next time :D

Last edited:
And for my 200th post here is "Winter Wonderland"! The first take was okay, but I decided to try to do better. 10 takes, a dozen or so false starts, 3 ukuleles and an hour later this is what I settled for tonight. Thanks again for doing this. I'm enjoying watching everyone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR-tpkVOBpk

Regards,
Ray

And for my 200th post here is "Winter Wonderland"! The first take was okay, but I decided to try to do better. 10 takes, a dozen or so false starts, 3 ukuleles and an hour later this is what I settled for tonight. Thanks again for doing this. I'm enjoying watching everyone else.

Regards,
Ray

:D lol...Thanks for the submissions. It's too bad there isn't some way to make a dvd. A UU Christmas. I think it would be fun, I'd buy it.

Thanks for the subs WS64! Very nice. :)

Still time for more submissions everyone. :)

There are now 40 videos...enough to keep you busy watching for a little while but always room for more! :D

I'm planning on doing Somerset Gloucestershire Wassail (Eric Schwandt/Dave Guard), which was done by the original Kingston Trio. :)

I'm also probably going to do "Still, Still, Still", but that will be after your end date of the 20th. :p

Thank you so much for doing this! It is a lot of fun seeing what all the different members have done for the holidays!

CountryMouse

Regards,
Ray

GREAT JOB!

That's a terrific arrangement. I've been having a really hard time finding correct chords for this song - most of the chords/tabs I've found for it have some glaring inaccuracies. Did you work this out on your own, or did you find chords or sheet music somewhere? Even the Hal Leonard fakebook I bought doesn't have this particular song, which really surprised me.

Anyway, congrats for doing a terrific job with that song!

GREAT JOB!

That's a terrific arrangement. I've been having a really hard time finding correct chords for this song - most of the chords/tabs I've found for it have some glaring inaccuracies. Did you work this out on your own, or did you find chords or sheet music somewhere? Even the Hal Leonard fakebook I bought doesn't have this particular song, which really surprised me.

Anyway, congrats for doing a terrific job with that song!

Thank you very much. I do not remember where I found this one, but I have altered it from the original chord chart.
Regards,
Ray

Question!

Gotta be uke? Cuz my dad and I are going to record Merry Christmas to You by C&K, but it sounds a lot better w/ guitar, and I would love to add it on...

EDIT:

that was a dumb question, I should've looked through the playlist first, sorry!

Last edited:
Question!

Gotta be uke? Cuz my dad and I are going to record Merry Christmas to You by C&K, but it sounds a lot better w/ guitar, and I would love to add it on...

EDIT:

that was a dumb question, I should've looked through the playlist first, sorry!

NO!!! I think the fact that you are a UU member is good enough. :D Post the link I would love to add it. We'll let a guitar slip by this time after all isn't it just a big ukulele :p ~Jody

Top Bottom