hello there :)

len

Reaction score
i'm super duper newb on ukelele. I hope i get better soon with the help of this forum.

Welcome :D

We all started at the same spot you are. Don't let yourself down and play everyday.

Also if you have a webcam or just wanna hang with some of us you should check out the mini jams. Look on the Gen Discussion Board under UU Mini Jams for new ones or pm UkuleleHill your email to get notifications.

Hope to see you there!

Hey Len, welcome to UU. If you ever want to jam, come to the Hawaiian Style Grill in Elk Grove on friday nights.

Welcome :D

We all started at the same spot you are. Don't let yourself down and play everyday.

Also if you have a webcam or just wanna hang with some of us you should check out the mini jams. Look on the Gen Discussion Board under UU Mini Jams for new ones or pm UkuleleHill your email to get notifications.

Hope to see you there!

Thnx! :)
I'll check out the mini jams after I get better acquainted with the forum boards. lol.

Hey len! :)

Welcome to UU. Hope you have fun. :music:

Hey there, Len. Welcome to UU. I hope your stay is a pleasant one. Don't be afraid to ask for help! That's what we're here for. :shaka:

Hey there, Len. Welcome to UU. I hope your stay is a pleasant one. Don't be afraid to ask for help! That's what we're here for. :shaka:

thnx! :]
i've already encountered my first problem,that chunking/chucking process. i can't seem to get it right no matter how many times i search for tutorial videos about it. "-_- i think i'm rythmically challenged.

thnx! :]
i've already encountered my first problem,that chunking/chucking process. i can't seem to get it right no matter how many times i search for tutorial videos about it. "-_- i think i'm rythmically challenged.

Have you checked Aldrine's lesson about it?

One day soon, it will just come to you and the gates of heaven will open up. :D

yep, i've watched his vid about it numerous times, but not exactly an improvement for me. Dx i'll get it eventually. lol.

Do you have any specific questions about it?

the timing. like, when's the right time to chuck/chunk during a song?

Depends on the song. Usually, you want to chunk on beats 2 and 4. If it's reggae, you want to do the opposite - chunk on 1 and 3.

Aloha Len, e komo mai to 'U'U. Make yourself at home. :shaka:

Top Bottom