Ukulele app for ipod

Ukefloh

Reaction score
Hello members,

does anybody know a ukulele app for ipod?
a few month ago here were an thread - playing ukulele on ipod.
Sorry for my english.
Greetings Bärbl

Apparently the app is called "Ukechords"...

Ah, and this Ukulele Chord Kumu...

edit: ah, typed too slow...

edit 2: if you have an iPod, chances are you use iTunes to put apps on it? Put "ukulele" in the search bar, then click "show all" and there you have a &#%!load of apps, both chord and tuner utilities.

Last edited:
There's an iPhone app called "ukulele" that permits you to play chords on your iPhone. The strings can also be plucked individually.

Guitar Toolkit

I just bought Guitar Toolkit. It isn't cheap 10 bucks but it has a
chords for the uke and an awesome tuner that uses the microphone to pick up your uke and it looks just like a digital tuner. It also has chords for just about every common stringed instrument.

I have guitar toolkit as well. It's tuner is better than any other tuner I own and you can look for any chord by letter or reverse lookup. It can play the chords to you as well. It's nice to have if you play or play with others who play guitar, mandolin, banjo, etc. It has the tuner presets for many stringed instruments or just tune chromatic, and you can change the tuner reference pitch. It also has a playable fretboard that you can pick at or set to show scales in all the different forms such as major, minor, pentatonic, etc. It has a nice metronome too. Out of all the apps I've bought it is the best by a mile.

It has support for 6 and 12 string guitar, 4,5, and 6 string bass, banjo, mandolin, and ukulele.

hi, I think that both the guitar one and the sheep entertainment one are totally overpriced for what they are, and that is what is stopping me buying them. the guitar thing is worth 3.99 and the sheep one is worth 1.50 tops. I am an app developer (iPron, a phonetic alphabet app) so i know the costs and capabilities and price points. these folks are just profiteering. My app costs 99c.

Hallo Bärbl. Hier sieht man sich also auch :D

If you want to tune your ukulele, I suggest Cleartune. Very useful chromatic tuner. If you're looking for ukulele chords, UkeChords might be useful. And if you really want to play the ukulele on iphone, get PocketGuitar. You can change the instrument to ukulele. If you set it to 4 frets you can play some 3 chord songs.

Come to the Langerringen meeting and you can try it out :)

hi, I think that both the guitar one and the sheep entertainment one are totally overpriced for what they are, and that is what is stopping me buying them. the guitar thing is worth 3.99 and the sheep one is worth 1.50 tops. I am an app developer (iPron, a phonetic alphabet app) so i know the costs and capabilities and price points. these folks are just profiteering. My app costs 99c.
I'm also an app developer and I highly doubt they're profiteering since that implies making a profit. They'll be lucky to sell a few hundred copies and it's unlikely the money from that will pay off their development costs (time included). If you don't like the price, don't buy it, but putting them down for trying to earn a living (especially as a fellow app developer) is cold.

Top Bottom