UKISOCIETY WINs mgm's Christmas Koolau Ukulele

What the - ?

That guy needs another ukulele? HA HA!

Congrats, UKI! :D

Just watched the video. Great story, and happy one year anniversary!

Well deserved win. Enjoy the new uke!

that vid made my day. Thanks Uki

Great Story! Thanks for sharing and CONGRATS!!!

Can you post the words and chords to Colin's Song...I know a bunch of folks who need calming too...:D

Thank you, MGM! And thanks everyone for your good wishes!

Gosh! That's a lot of ukulele luck I had for 2009. Guess I better spread the wealth. So, with that in mind, I'm going to hold a ukulele video contest - starting soon. And I will give away three of my ukuleles! Prizes will go to 1) best performance, 2) most original and 3) best effort. So EVERYBODY will have a chance to win.

I'll announce the contest soon, so keep watching the contest threads. And, again, thank you!

Congratulations Alan!

and...

kudos for continuing to spread the uke love!

Just watched the video. Great story, and happy one year anniversary!

Well deserved win. Enjoy the new uke!

that vid made my day. Thanks Uki

congrats alan!

Great story and excellent choice. Congrats to the winner, who deserves the prized uke!:smileybounce:

Congrats, Alan! I knew you had to be a slam dunk on this one. That's a special boy you've got there (like I need to tell you that!).

Thanks, everybody. Heather and I truly are the lucky ones. I didn't know what being a father would be like or what unconditional love was, but Colin has brought out all that and so much more. I'm a better person, man and father for knowing him.

We'll be starting a domestic adoption in the spring. But I promise not to use it to win ukuleles! :)

Great story! And timely. Goodwill is alive and well. A well deserved win.

Great Story! Thanks for sharing and CONGRATS!!!

Can you post the words and chords to Colin's Song...I know a bunch of folks who need calming too...:D

congrats UKISOCIETY your a deserving winner, but now i got to save up my money to buy a soprano haha

Congrats, UKI! That is the most wonderful story. Well deserved win.

Congratulations Alan!

and...

kudos for continuing to spread the uke love!

Awesome story Alan. Colin is a very lucky little fellow to have you and your wife as parents. All the best to you.

Congrats, Uki! Not so much for winning the ukulele, but for telling your story. Lovely. Colin is a cutie.

Top Bottom