hello from minneapolis!

maraculous

Reaction score
hi everybody! looks like there's a lot of stuff going on around these here forums. i'm looking forward to hanging out here. :)

Hey!!! Welcome to UU from Burnsville.

Howdy and welcome from St. Paul!

Welcome to UU. Have fun! :)

Let me know if you are interested in attending the local uke club -- StrumMn. Our next meet-up is Monday night, Dec. 21. There is also an Ukulele Orchestra that meets every Tuesday night. Both groups have nexo sites if you are interested.

StrumMN meets twice a month. (There's more info and music on the board which is linked in the right hand column.)

The Twin Cities Ukulele Orch. meets every week unless we have a snow day or something and you can PM me about that if you want. (We do perform on occasion and we've got a pretty large repertoire we thumb through which might be a bit daunting to a total beginner.)

[ we've got a pretty large repertoire we thumb through which might be a bit daunting to a total beginner.)
Totally off topic: Does that mean I'm not a total beginner any more? jk.

Maraculous -- hope you can attend StrumMn. (whew, back on topic)

StrumMn sounds like it would be pretty fun! i'll have to see how my finals week leaves me feeling. my last paper is due the 21st at noon, so i might be doing some celebrating of an alcoholic kind...

I was hoping to attend my first StrumMN session on Monday too - but I teach my last class that evening :(

Hope to make the next one though!
--G

Top Bottom