Hey Everyone!

LucasUK91

Reaction score
Hey Everyone! :shaka:

Im Matt and i'm from the UK.

Ive never learnt an Instrument before, But ive always wanted to learn to play the Ukulele because i love the sound and how laid back it feels. I just bought one off ebay for £30.

This is it

Makala MK-SN Soprano Ukulele
makala.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Makala-MK-SN-...ruments_Sting_Instruments?hash=item33583e0c92

Is this a good Uke for a total beginner?

And, Have any of you used this brand of Uke?

Thanks if you reply,

Matt

Aha Makala's are good for starter ukes. It's perfect for your position. Welcome to UU!

i bought the Uke and the digital tuner aswell. Ill make a post when they arrive :music:

Welcome to UU, Matt!! I have that same tuner and it works great. Those Makalas are great starter ukes, too.

Hi Matt. Welcome to UU.

There are quite a few of us UK ukers here now. Great to have another. :D

The Makala is a good place to start.

When you get your uke, don't be surprised if you find it hard to get it in tune and to stay in tune. It can take quite a few days for a new uke with new strings to settle down to any kind of stability, but stick with it - it's worth the wait! :)

I think you're wise to get the tuner. Makes life a lot easier.

Let us know if you have any questions or problems. Whatever the issue someone here will be able to help you. :cool:

Hi Matt. Welcome to UU.
There are quite a few of us UK ukers here now. Great to have another. :D
I'm one too.
The Makala is a good place to start.
Untill you get UAS! :)
Let us know if you have any questions or problems. Whatever the issue someone here will be able to help you. :cool:
That goes for me too buddy, welcome and I know there's no better place for you to learn and make friends.

Last edited:
Top Bottom