'ello from California :)

elaine.buble

Reaction score
Hey everyone this is Elaine!
I got my ukulele days ago and I have fallen love with it.. I've become inseparable from it. I'm trying to teach myself a song or two and go from there.. it's a bit hard but I love practicing it!
I like every genre of music but death metal is my least favorite. My No.1 artist is Michael Buble, he's a pop jazz singer and his song Everything is my all time fave. Gimme a big wave if you dig Buble too! I also play violin and piano, and would LOVE to try drums... it's pretty bad ass.

My friend recommended this website; I cannot find him but if you see this, shout me a hey, Mr. Monsour! btw I'm in San Diego, California :) It's nice to see people from around the globe- I'd love to talk and learn from you! xxx

Last edited:
E Komo Mai, Elaine. You're in an area abundant with Ukulele players. You'll find all sorts of info here and the members here are knowledgeable and always willing to share what they know. Anyaway, my SO is also a Buble fan and I admit I do like his vocal stylings. You can find the lyrics and chords to your favorite song here. Enjoy!

Welcome Elaine! :)

We fiddlers should stick together. :D

MB is a fine singer, and from his appearances on UK tv he looks like a nice guy. The drummer in my band is a big Buble fan. He takes some flack for it as most of the other guys are a little insecure and don't want to admit to liking anything softer than Motorhead! LOLz...

Hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome to UU, Elaine. We had some charter guests last season who introduced us to MB. Mmm, mmm, good.

Aloha Elaine, welcome to UU ('Ukulele University). I have a bunch of friend in Sandy Eggo mostly displaced islanders who love to fish from kayaks my first love besides the 'ukulele. Nice to have you here. :)

Top Bottom