CD finally done!!

joehempel

Reaction score
After about 3 months of recording and learning how to master, I'm finally done with my Classical/Fingerstyle Cd.

It's currently being pressed and printed. This has been a big project for me since I was contacted to do one to put in my local BOSE stores (for their iPods, kind of a local artist type thing, I happened to know a guy, so that's why I was asked, not because I have any clout in my area).

So anyway, the last two weeks have been nothing but mastering, and like I said, it's all been done by me, and was a TON of work, not doing it again unless I get paid...another reason they wanted me I think LOL. Anyway, I'm excited that it's finally done, and I hope that you guys find it worthy of my excitement. Here is a link to 7 of the 13 tracks on the CD, please have a listen and let me know what you think! These were recorded with a Samson C02 Pencil Mic, and a Zoom R16 Mixer, then mastered from there. I used an Ibanez EW28KOENT Koa Classical Guitar and an Ibanez EW20QMENT Acoustic Guitar.

http://www.box.net/shared/ll1b5oistx

Sorry I don't quite know what you are talking about. I was just announcing that my CD has been completed and that I was excited about it. Was this post put in the wrong area?

Top Bottom