Jake's Dragon

jjsdad

Reaction score
I have Jake's Gently Weeps CD and really like his song called Heartbeat/Dragon. I found this vid of a live performance of that song. Wow! Hammer-on's with his right hand...at least I think that's what he's doing. It just blows me away to watch him play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vE_x07jZHo

I have Jake's Gently Weeps CD and really like his song called Heartbeat/Dragon. I found this vid of a live performance of that song. Wow! Hammer-on's with his right hand...at least I think that's what he's doing. It just blows me away to watch him play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vE_x07jZHo

Its been said that Mozart could break dinner plates just by tapping his fingers on them, cause his fingers were so strong. I bet jake could split coconut trees with his...:cool:

thanks for posting this great vid link.

Its been said that Mozart could break dinner plates just by tapping his fingers on them, cause his fingers were so strong. I bet jake could split coconut trees with his...:cool:

thanks for posting this great vid link.

Chuck norris's only two fears are:
Jake shimabukuro,
and, Jake shimabukuro.

it is a sweet video. I have it saved to my favourites, he gets it all to perfect. Amazing o_O

I can play dragon ;) It isn't that hard to play.

I'm soon gonna tape myself and link it.

I can play dragon ;) It isn't that hard to play.

I'm soon gonna tape myself and link it.

yeah i can play it up to the part where you have to tap the ukulele 100 times.. i haven't tried it yet because i havn't practise in a while, i just need to practise a hell a lot on the 7979 chord -.- or 9797 - i forget which way it goes.

yeah i can play it up to the part where you have to tap the ukulele 100 times.. i haven't tried it yet because i havn't practise in a while, i just need to practise a hell a lot on the 7979 chord -.- or 9797 - i forget which way it goes.

I had troubble finding the right notes to hammer on there to and I still can't hammer that fast but I'm still practising :)

Dragon is an amasing song. I still can't understand how Jake is able to write something like this :eek:

i really want to learn to play this song, but Jake requested to take it off. so im going to have to learn it the old fashioned way.. listen.

Top Bottom