Jason Mraz @ the Waikiki Shell

puremarkska

Reaction score
Just got back from Mraz's concert at the Shell (I, by the hand of God, found a ticket from somebody who couldn't go). Freaking Amazing. Plus he did two songs on ukulele, one of them being a super sweet solo, no accompaniment other than his trusty four-stringer, version of Sinatra's "Fly Me To the Moon."

I really wish I had a vid to show. Sorry guys. I was in row 20, equipped with only my camera phone, so the videos I got aren't even worth posting. But still - a semi-(if not already)mainstream artist, rocking uke like it ain't no thang.

Score one for the good guys.

Man lucky you. I just knew they sold out the tickets to that super fast. So the option of going wasn't even there. I'm sure it was awesome. Lucky you to get a free ticket. :)

Just got back from Mraz's concert at the Shell (I, by the hand of God, found a ticket from somebody who couldn't go). Freaking Amazing. Plus he did two songs on ukulele, one of them being a super sweet solo, no accompaniment other than his trusty four-stringer, version of Sinatra's "Fly Me To the Moon."

I really wish I had a vid to show. Sorry guys. I was in row 20, equipped with only my camera phone, so the videos I got aren't even worth posting. But still - a semi-(if not already)mainstream artist, rocking uke like it ain't no thang.

Score one for the good guys.

Lucky! I wanted to go.... :(

Top Bottom