Just wanted to say thanks

wheelgunner

Reaction score
I really appreciate all of those who are so willing to share their vast store of knowledge. In so many areas of life people are less than willing to share what they know. Thank you to all here who have been so willing to help.

I also want to thank all who have been willing to stick their necks out and risk looking silly by asking questions. I have not posted anything in this forum before because someone has already covered all the questions I had.

Thanks lots, guys. I look forward to learning a lot more.

So, where's the uke? Let's see it! If not now, soon, yes?
:D

(You're welcome, said the guy who asked too many questions. And isn't quite done yet...)

Welcome to you. Yes, yes pictures please. Glad your here. Keep the posts coming. Doug

Thank you indeed. Especially to you Matt. I have had so many questions that I search for and see you have already asked! And some that I haven't thought to ask yet ;)

So, where's the uke? Let's see it! If not now, soon, yes?
:D

(You're welcome, said the guy who asked too many questions. And isn't quite done yet...)

I actually do have one done. I'll have to get my much-more-computer-savy daughter to help me with the pictures. I am SO computer stupid!

Matt, I hope you never get done asking questions. Like camface said, I'll think of something to ask and then see that you beat me to it by about two days.

Top Bottom