Final fantasy 12

hey all i bought Final fantasy 12 for 3 days now for 15 € and yeah
wanted to ask who played that game and do you like it?

im starting to freak off...
I played yesterday on hour just going throw a dessert and fighting at least over 100 enemys
well at the very end there was a save point really near me and then a stupid fire monster killed all charas with one shot Oo i just had 300 TP and he attacked with 2000 TP isnt that unfair?
Now I have to get through the dessert again and have to run from that monster .....The good thing is that the monsters arent that easy to kill the bad thing about this game is..it takes you really a while to get lvls.

It's alright... It's the only final fantasy I haven't beaten within 3 or 4 days of buying it. in fact... I haven't beaten it. i got bored at one point, then a year later tried again, got halfway through, now bored again. i dont like it that that much.

I guess it just deviated too much from the original style that i loved so much about final fantasy 1-10. ten kind of took a turn for the worst. many would argue that it was amazing... it was good, but the battle system wasn't all that great. it was too easy. you could see all the turns at the right hand side. you could just leave it runnign for an hour and the battle would be the same. and then twelve... i don't know, I guess I just want to keep my final fantasy traditional. call me whatever you want... I didn't like twelve.

Last edited:
What a great game!
I managed to power-level to 30 with vaan before getting anyone else so when they joined they were 30 too.
I was obsessed with that game.

Yeah man just keep trying. Look up some FAQs at gamefaqs.com.
The powerlevel one not only helps with powerleveling, but many of the necessities or little helpful tricks to get you through the tough parts!

Top Bottom