Get Behind Me Fluke!

Ahnko Honu

Reaction score
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/msg/1512251626.html
3k83ma3l35Q05Ud5Rd9cf42106949bafa13bd.jpg

how many of these $100 have you come across now? wow

There is an old saying amongst antique collectors. It probably also applies to good uke deals, as it does to most things. I have modified it to fit. It goes,

The time to buy an ukulele is when you see it.

If you don't, when you come back it will be gone. The same probably applies to ukes. How many times has that happened to you?

There is an old saying amongst antique collectors. It probably also applies to good uke deals, as it does to most things. I have modified it to fit. It goes,

The time to buy an ukulele is when you see it.

If you don't, when you come back it will be gone. The same probably applies to ukes. How many times has that happened to you?

:agree: I've heard too many stories about people having to think about buying something and when they return, it's gone!

how many of these $100 have you come across now? wow

I bought my first $100 Fluke and & $100 Flea but I've run into at least 2 other at $100 and several more at $130. Islanders just don't seem to appreciate these odd shaped unorthodox material 'ukuleles which was a blessing to me. I am now flat broke that old pineapple from last week being my last under the radar UAS fix until I sell some stuff. I have a custom pineapple almost completed but this was paid for in full months ago.

If I had the money I would have snatched this Fluke up without hesitation confident I could find a good home for her if need be. Tough being broke. :mad:

Yeah, $100 flukes aren't really a big deal on Hawaii Craigslist, they come up once or twice a month. Once, I saw a $50 fluke, but it got snatched up before I got to it...which is good, since I don't need another fluke, and I'd probably be too lazy to turn it for $100 anyway.

it's gone.... :(

Top Bottom