Song Help Request Swallowed a Spider

kenikas

Reaction score
I've searched here and several other sites and can't find chords and/or tabs for the childrens song "I Knew An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Spider". My grandkids are crazy about it and weve been trying to figure it out on our ukes. If anyone knows these or has ideas where we can find them it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mahalo nui loa,
These were exactly what I was looking for, even though I got the title wrong! It is "I knew an old lady who swallowed a FLY"!! I've also been meaning to say thanks to you Melissa82 for your and your husbands sacrifice, it is greatly appreciated.

Mahalo nui loa,
These were exactly what I was looking for, even though I got the title wrong! It is "I knew an old lady who swallowed a FLY"!! I've also been meaning to say thanks to you Melissa82 for your and your husbands sacrifice, it is greatly appreciated.
Thanks, that means a lot. :D

I've searched here and several other sites and can't find chords and/or tabs for the childrens song "I Knew An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Spider". My grandkids are crazy about it and weve been trying to figure it out on our ukes. If anyone knows these or has ideas where we can find them it would be greatly appreciated.

There will be a video coming soon from my uke club (PUPS) when we get back from Christmas break.

Top Bottom