Hello from Minnesota!

vntgebetty

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Kristy and I currently reside in the Twin Cities area. I've been playing the uke for about 6 months, but have played guitar and percussion for a number of years. I've become a fast and furious ukulele enthusiast - It's like an addiction, really - there's no turning back. I enjoy playing a wide range of music - mostly folk, jazz, and blues. I am currently collaborating with a few different groups and hope to be performing in the near future!

Thanks for having me!

Hi Kristy!
Welcome. I'm also a new uker located in Minnesota - St. Paul. UU is a great community.
--G

Welcome Kristy! :D

Welcome to UU from Burnsville. There are a bunch of us on UU.

Welcome from Savage, MN. And Minnesotans aren't invading. At least not obviously. More like in a passive/aggressive manner. With hot dish.

Ok, I just googled Lutefisk. I'm terrified.

ESF5L.jpg

^^^^ Maybe I should have stayed ouy of this thread ^^^^ haha
Either way, welcome!
Alex

Okay... I honestly never knew what lutefisk looked like until just now... I too am terrified. But it's great to see so many fellow Minnesotan ukers! Thanks for the welcome!

Okay... I honestly never knew what lutefisk looked like until just now... I too am terrified. But it's great to see so many fellow Minnesotan ukers! Thanks for the welcome!

seen it, never eaten it. i don't think i could stomach it. good to see some fellow minnesotans!

Welcome from the western plains of Minnesota. Nothing goes with lutefisk like a big helping of klub.

Free cholesterol test with every meal.

I actually saw lutefisk for sale at Kowalski's just the other day. I had a very momentary thought about putting some in the basket...

And don't forget Minneapolitans : StrumMN happens twice a month now. C'mon down and introduce yourself in person.

Aloha Kristy, e komo mai from The Islands, great to have you here. :shaka:

Top Bottom