Iron Man 2 trailer has arrived!

seeso

Super Duper Moderator (Retired)
Reaction score
Last edited:
Was the 1st one good? I never read Iron Man as a kid.

Yeah, it was great. If you're not familiar with Iron Man, he's a guy who stumbles across a magic iron that gives him super ironing powers.

The scene where he cuts through the bars of his prison cell using the razor-sharp crease of his dress pants was brilliant.

JJ

I saw the 1st one so I'm really excited to see the 2nd one now. :)

Yeah, it was great. If you're not familiar with Iron Man, he's a guy who stumbles across a magic iron that gives him super ironing powers.

The scene where he cuts through the bars of his prison cell using the razor-sharp crease of his dress pants was brilliant.

JJ

LOL now the movie makes sence after all.

seriously though, it's a nice movie

I have to say I'm anxiously awaiting this movie. Further, I'll say I'm surprised to not see the Sam Rockwell character in the trailer. The article I read in Entertainment Weekly said he was going to be the second bad guy.

I believe he still is. They are also missing Olivia Munn from G4 who plays as Iron Maiden. There ill likely be more trailers showing the movie bit by bit.

Over the summer when I was driving home from work I noticed this huge green screen being built near my house. It stayed up for about a week and it must have been 60- 80 yards wide. A few weeks after they took it down, I found out it was for Iron Man 2. I'd expect some ridiculous FX for those of you looking forward to it. I know I am!

Top Bottom