Hello from Bedford, Indiana

peteandboodog

Reaction score
Hi,

Been lurking around UU for the past month that I've been learning the ukulele and thought it was about time to introduce myself. I'm 40 and play no instruments but have always wanted to learn. About 2 months ago I borrowed a guitar from my father in law and began to teach myself chords, then one night on impulse I bought a ukulele (lanikai lu-21) off the internet, as soon as it arrived I was hooked. I returned the guitar to my father in law just days later and haven't put down the ukulele since then. I've already started looking for an upgrade for the uke and had pretty much decided on a Mainland, when I discovered that the shop was located less than an hour from where I live. Decision made! I hope to get over to Nashville and see Mike this weekend to pick one out! I got even more excited when I saw Ukulele World Congress 2010 was in the area. I can't wait to talk, watch and learn from others who play, which is why I stopped lurking and decided to introduce myself so I would be familiar with everyone.

Thanks UU,
Pete

Welcome to UU! Have fun visiting Mainland!

Top Bottom