ukenyc

Reaction score
Been playing guitar very seriously for about 3 1/2 years. Two years ago, visited my mother in Honolulu with my wife and daughter and got a Koaloha Concert uke from the factory. Been fooling around it, though not very seriously.

This month I went the the 2nd Annual Beatles Complete On Uke Festival at the Brooklyn Bowl in Brooklyn, Ny. Met some people and got some pointers for a relative beginner and had a great time.

For the past month I've been obsessed with the uke, now that I have some sense of what you can do with it. Amazing how much faster you can learn with you have someone giving you a pointer in real time. Something happened and my playing just opened up big time and I feel like I'm in touch with the instrument for the first time.

Found this forum online and it is my favorite Uke forum. So now I'm a member and the craziness is hitting-- already want two more ukes-- a super soprano and a tenor. I thought it would end with a mandolin. It never stops.

Welcome to UU!

No sir, it does not stop! We're glad you found your way over here, and even more glad that the uke has opened up for you. You have made a wise decision on that KoAloha. Love their instruments.

Welcome! :shaka:

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm very happy to be a member of this forum.

Top Bottom