new koaloha concert on the way!

shimpiphany

Reaction score
and even an advance pic. imagine.

4195760173_5b60a73489.jpg

You are going to love the sound, congrats on the new KoAloha.

You must have ordered it directly from us. I recognize that back drop! Brian's in my previous office. I moved to my brother's old one, at the back of the second floor. It's my wonderfully messy secluded Xanadu.

Almost forgot. Thanks for the support!

i did indeed, paul. can't wait to get my hands on this one.

brian is a star and a great guy. you folks run a wonderful shop over there.

I'm sooo envious! That's my dream uke, congrats.

You must have ordered it directly from us. I recognize that back drop! Brian's in my previous office. I moved to my brother's old one, at the back of the second floor. It's my wonderfully messy secluded Xanadu.

Almost forgot. Thanks for the support!

How do you go about ordering direct?

and what is a pikake model?

How do you go about ordering direct?

and what is a pikake model?

If you want to order direct, you can probably call the factory and they'll give you the details.

As for the Pikake model, it basically features a satin finish rather than their gloss finish, and has a sraight cut fretboard rather than that crown design at the bottom of the fretboard. The biggest advantage of the satin finish is probably that you get a satin finished neck, which is now my neck finish of choice.

I have a Concert KoAloha, and LOVE IT! It's so light and resonant!
Really like the woodgrain pattern on that one... You will be a happy camper indeed!

Cheers,
Skottoman

was that a lot cheaper?

It's about 25% off MSRP, a substantial discount for a minor blemish.

I too can barely tell what the blemishes are on my seconds. I know what I think they are, but I'm not 100% sure that they're even actually blemishes. They're as good as the firsts in sound and feel, and just have a minor cosmetic flaw that gives you a very healthy discount.

was that a lot cheaper?

Well, I actually didn't pay for my concert. Papa Blessed me with it. He handed me about 10 different ukes and kept taking them out of my hands. Finally he handed me mine and walked away. A few minutes later he called me upstairs and we prayed and talked and then he handed me the uke. I do know that a factory second sceptre is 800ish compared to 900ish brand new.

Well, I actually didn't pay for my concert. Papa Blessed me with it. He handed me about 10 different ukes and kept taking them out of my hands. Finally he handed me mine and walked away. A few minutes later he called me upstairs and we prayed and talked and then he handed me the uke. I do know that a factory second sceptre is 800ish compared to 900ish brand new.

What do you think a concert would run?

I think a new one is 700ish and a factory second would probally be around 550ish maybe a little more. Totally worth it though. The only ukulele I recommend over a Mele is a KoAloha.

Top Bottom