Wish on my star

awesome!
only criticism is that I wish you'd show the uke being played in the video, but really really good playing. The uke sounds beautiful too.

subscribed :)

Lol thanks both of you :D I'll make sure to keep churning out videos so I'm worthy of your subs :3

And uke, you're right about my camera placement XD I was experimenting with other points of views for the video, I placed it on top of my piano. But yeah, I'll definitely keep that in mind on my next video :3

Yep, great playing. I do agree with Uke. It helps other learn the song when they can see your strumming and fingering. Good luck with your other vids!

Eh Carlo . . . mini concert at the grill whenever you're up to it . . Nice job, BTW.

I'm game for that :3 Sorry I actually haven't been able to make it to the jam sessions. The semester really came down on me :3

No worries, this past Friday was the last one for the year seeing as how this year Christmas and New Year's fell on a Friday. Just remember what your priorities are. We'll still be there next year. Have a happy and joyous holiday.
Mele Kalikimaka meka Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!

Top Bottom