Uke Wall hanger

eculuke

Reaction score
Hey guys I have had so much fun making these I figured I would see if there was any interest in me selling them. I would probably charge $8-10 shipped. Let me know what you guys think. This is just one style I have made. I have a few.

Attachments

• Stuff 2000 006.jpg
    Stuff 2000 006.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 142
  • Stuff 2000 007.jpg
    Stuff 2000 007.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 98
  • Stuff 2000 010.jpg
    Stuff 2000 010.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 95
Very nice. I think you could definitely sell these. Especially at that price! Doug

You might check with UkeRepublic. He has some other wall hangers.

This isnt intended to be a money making thing....just having so much fun making them, and that amount would cover cost, and time. I know there are others out there. This gives people a low cost alternative. They would fix to the wall with 2 wood screws (included)

I'm game for four of them......

Try Try Em

He go eh!!!!

Another style...with more to come....

Attachments

• style 2 uke hangers.jpg
    style 2 uke hangers.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 59
wow those are beautiful! And at the price I think you will make a lot of sales here on UU. I would buy some but im dead broke atm. ahaha

Count me in for at least one or two! Let us know when you've got some for sale!

shots with hanger loaded, and hung on wall

Attachments

• hanger 002.jpg
    hanger 002.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 44
  • hanger 003.jpg
    hanger 003.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 34
Let me get an order idea, please list quantity and I will get a better idea. They will be $10 shipped.

They look supercool. Great job!

Let me get an order idea, please list quantity and I will get a better idea. They will be $10 shipped.

Man that's awesome!! I paid $25 each from UkeRepublic for the Pineapple ones and have been quite disappointed. They are much smaller than I expected and the actual holders aren't very stable at all. They turn quite easily and aren't long enough to hold the uke as well as I would like. Also, the rubber coating on the holding pegs themselves peeled off within the first 3 or 4 times I put my ukes on them. Very disappointed for how much they had been talked up (even though I was the first to order them. I have numbers 5 and 6 out of 50, I assume 1-4 went to friends or family). They look cool up on the wall but as a quality wall hanger, they just don't cut it. These look like they may work better, assuming they are sturdy enough for everyday use. The fact that the holders on mine move freely and the rubber peeling off just really upset me. Not worth $25, that's for sure. :mad::mad::mad:

Count me in for a few when you're ready to start selling.
And while you're not in it to make some money, you definitely could.

I am trying to get an actual idea for a first order...maybe I should do a thread in the marketplace?

I'd be in for at least two. I would much rather purchase one from you than some imported junk from the big box!

I've thought about doing this as a project also, so now I can move down the list to the next project!

Nice work

shots with hanger loaded, and hung on wall

I'm interested in building a "uke bank" version of the holder; that is, a bank of several uke holders on a single piece of wood to span between wall studs. Do you use stock tool hanger hardware, or do you adapt them?

Top Bottom