Hello All!

ukebam16

Reaction score
***My name is Shayne and I'm getting my first uke Christmas day! I'm pretty excited because I'm receiving the Kala Acacia Concert uke, which has many great reviews. (And of course I'm ordering from MGM). I'm a (15 yr. old) pianist of 2 years and I used to play trombone for 3 years. I hope my musical background will help me with learning the 'Ukulele! I'm very excited as you may notice...I've been uke obsessed for a couple months now. The portability, punchy sound, and appealing looks of the ukulele have convinced me into learning to play one. I'm currently taking music theory at my high school and hope to apply my pianist and music theory knowledge to the uke. I found UU through Aldy's youtube channel FYI.
Anyway, I just thought I'd introduce myself to anybody who helped themselves to this post. This is a great site and I plan to use it on the daily.
Happy Holidays to all!!! Peace and Love.

Shayne

Hello Shayne, Welcome to UU! I'm positive that you will do great with your new ukulele. There is tons of information here as well as plenty of members that will go above and beyond to help you out. Enjoy your stay!

Aloha Shayne, welcome to UU. If you ever want to jam, visit the "Hawaiian Style Grill" in Elk Grove 6:30 pm on friday nights, great food, great gathering. It does not matter what your skill level is, we just have fun learning from each other.

Dennis

Welcome! My name's Shane :D

Be sure to ask if there's anything you need help with.

Top Bottom