FREE classical guitar. local pick up only. san diego.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NukeDOC

Retired Mod
Reaction score
a friend of mine told me of one of his friends that was throwing away two classical guitars. both of them were no-namers. i cleaned them up and i need to get rid of at least one of them cuz i just scored a KPK tenor and a taylor 614ce (woohoo!!!). this would make a great project guitar, because it still needs some work.

i cleaned up all the gunk that i could. put some old strings on that i had lying around from a previous change (they arent all from the same pack). the tuners will need to be replaced, unless you can disassemble them completely and polish them out. theyre a little locked up from being in storage for a few years. but it would be better if you just replaced them. you can also use this guitar to practice setting up action. its currently pretty high.

anyway, if youre in the san diego area, and want a free guitar, hit me up here. first come first serve. its free. dont complain haha.

seems pretty legit i mite take it hmm ionno yet well ill try to get it at the jam if i cant go then ill try to pick it up

how about I actually pay for it, lol!

hahaha well if you just wanna throw money at me, then be my guest!

seriously though, i wouldnt take money for this guitar. its a POS, but it works. its playable. ill throw up a video of it shortly to show what its like. i really just wanna give someone the opportunity to get a guitar for the soul purpose of learning to play it (yeah, so i put it up for grabs on an ukulele forum, right? haha). but yeah, then if that person feels they like the guitar and decides to get a better one, they can pass it on to the next person that may want to try it out. thats all it is.

im in paradise hills. so youre not too far away from me if thats where you are at.

Free Classical Guitar

Hello,

Is the Guitar still available? I know of a good home for it, he's a single Dad wanting something to practice on. Let me know

no one has come to pick it up yet. send me a PM with your contact info and ill get in touch. the guitar needs to go so first come first serve.

the guitar is still available. i will probably post it up on craigslist sometime tonight if no one comes through.

guitar is gone. few minutes on craigslist was all it took hahaha. now i need to sell my boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom